Wednesday, May 9, 2012

TAG YOU'RE IT: The Virtual Version

I've been tagged..... sigh... I mean AAHHH! :D

Jessie @ Hornibrook Stories tagged me and she has an awesome blog so make sure you check out her cool adventures!

Anyone for a bit of Blog tag!? Here are the rules:
  1. post these rules.
  2. post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
  3. answer the questions set for you in the original post.
  4. create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
  5. go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.

11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME!
  1. I grind my teeth in my sleep and I am not ashamed to admit it ;).
  2. I can pretzel myself around a broom. This is where you take a broom and start it on one side of your body with your hands holding it one way, and you work it around to the other side of your body with your hands turned in the opposite direction than you started.
  3. I can hula 8 hoops at the same time almost indefinitely. 
  4. I am a perfectionist. I like to have things straight, balanced, and not one pixel off.
  5. I have never been out of the United States. Sad, huh?
  6. My greatest ambition would be to travel to all 7 continents.
  7. When I was younger, I wished I was a boy so I could do what the scouts and young men did. I even changed my appearance for a while (cut my hair short, wore baggy clothes, got some guy's cut jeans, etc) and even came up with my own boy name (Niko which was taken from my middle name Nicole), not that I ever used the name. Needless to say, I was never invited to go with the scouts or young men. I only had girls camp and combine activities to look forward to. :(
  8. I love to make crafts. For a while, each christmas, I would make christmas presents for all my friends (hacky-sacks, rice bags, beaded frogs, bookmarks, memory books, beaded figures, etc). I also got into crocheting (making blankets, scarves, and a recent project of a bag [we'll see how it turns out when it is finished :D]).
  9. I wear no make-up most days.... GASP .... I know. I just don't like it. For special occasions I will where mascara, maybe a little eye-shadow (not enough to really see), and a little blush. I like to think I look better by myself. Plus, I don't like to become dependent on things; this includes make-up. 
  10. I have an extremely good memory. It is almost photographic but I have to look at something for a long time and see it constantly to remember it detail for detail. It unfortunately doesn't work well on tests but it works most other times :)
  11. Like my sister, I can remember faces of people really well. But once I have seen a face and attached a name to it, I will never forget it. The name may take me a minute to remember but I always remember it. It is funny to walk past someone, call to them by name, and have them have the quizzical look of... "I think I know you from somewhere..."or "who the heck is talking to me..."

MY "TAG YOU'RE IT" QUESTIONS
  1.  If you were a superhero, what would your name and power be?
    • If I were a superhero, I would have a power over gravity. I could walk on ceilings, make objects that are being thrown at me drop to the ground. I could change the gravity on a falling person, plane, or building. My name as a superhero would be Gravitricks because I can do tricks with gravity :D
  2. What is the one thing in your power to change (i.e. not looks) about yourself that you are working on?
    • My spiritually. I am not the best Molly Mormon, but I can thank my husband and Father in Heaven for having patience and helping me to accomplish the "small things" I have problems with.
  3. What is the most important thing to you in your life?
    • That would be my husband, Kenny. Even more than my own life. He has edged to the very top of my list. Love you Honey!
  4. What are the TV shows you are addicted to – if no TV shows, what do you spend your time doing?
    • CASTLE!! Most definitely :D
  5. What is one skill or talent you wish you’d learned when you were younger?
    • I wish I had stuck with Piano when I was younger! It is such a beautiful instrument and all I can do is plunk. 
  6. The book or the movie? And must you read the book before seeing the movie?
    • The Book FOR SURE. No offense to movie makers but I love the images I get from the books 10 times better. Plus the book has the entire story. 
    • I always made it a rule to read the book before the movie. It causes for some disappointment when the movie isn't as good, but this way you know the story, the characters, and the plot. It takes some confusion out when watching the movie.
  7. If someone were to bribe you, what would they use?
    • I like gifts; chocolates, anything that sparkles, the opportunity to get out of a chore. I am pretty easy going. If you wanted me to do something for you, and I cared enough about you, I would do it even if you didn't have anything to bribe me with. 
  8. What is your favorite meal and who makes it?
    • My favorite meal I would have to say is very hard to choose but I have narrowed it down to my top three. 
      1. I love my mother's pot roast and rolled potatoes. 
      2. I love my daddy's homemade hamburgers. 
      3. I love my husbands lasagna and enchiladas.  
  9. What is your biggest regret?
    • When I first saw this one I had a pretty hard time thinking of what my BIGGEST regret was. After thinking about it while, I finally came up with one. I think my biggest regret is not connecting and building my relationship with my sister as much as I had wanted to and could have before she moved to Oregon. I miss her terribly and we can chat through email but there are too many awkward silences between every thing. It isn't the same as me and my brother where we can talk about anything and everything for hours on end and laugh till our insides drop out. I am working hard to fix a relationship that should have been built in person, over the internet. It isn't easy, but if I work at it a little at a time with love and care, I am sure I can get it to where I wish it would have been to begin with.
  10. If you were trapped on a desert island, what would you have with you?
    • Book
    • Meal
    • Person
      • I would chose person for sure. They can be much more entertaining than a book, help you find food on the desert island, keep you company, and go insane with you when you finally crack :P
  11. What attribute about yourself are you most proud of?
    • I think the attribute I am most proud of would have to be my silence and stealth. I once read that by being the silent and unseen, you gain the most knowledge and insight into a situation or problem. Listening is the key; that way you don't talk over something or someone that might be the most important of the bunch.

NOW YOUR QUESTIONS
  1. If you were an animal, what kind would you be? (can be any animal, even mystical ones :D)
  2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
  3. What do you like most about yourself?
  4. What is one skill you wish you were good at?
  5. What is your favorite childhood memory?
  6. Rainy days or Sunny days? Please explain your choice.
  7. If you could do anything you wanted right NOW, what would you do?
  8. What is your most embarrassing moment? Remember, details please! (where, with whom, what was going on, etc) :D
  9. What is your greatest accomplishment in life?
  10. What was the hardest time of your life? If the hardest is too personal, keep thinking till you find one you can share.
  11. Who is your idol? Please explain why this is the person you look up to.

TAG YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have enjoyed! Make sure to check out the blogs of the people I tagged! They are pretty amazing too! :D

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. ... you were supposed to say what book, what meal, AND what person you would have with you, LOL!

    I love your responses! They're definitely from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to me, you always sound like the perfect person! gah! wish we had more time together. i'm leaving the house soon and i need to get ready so i'll finish up your questions when i have more spare time :D love you!

    ReplyDelete