Monday, September 10, 2012

Crafts...


 So I haven't done alot of crafts but I thought I would show you what I had.

Crocheted  bag I made for my mother-in-law for Mother's day.

This is a chest of drawers that my husband and I spray painted for our baby coming in January.

This is a cross-stitch I did for my sister, Jessica.

I decided to add the cross-stitch to a frame with some picture for a late anniversary gift.
I am currently working on a blanket for my new baby boy coming in January. The green blue yarn is out of stock everywhere so it's progress is at a half but here is what it looks like so far:
This is folded in half and then half again. It isn't going to be huge but I am only about half-way done.
Those are all the crafts I have done lately and I hope to have more to do soon :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment