Monday, September 10, 2012

Giving the Gift

My sister have been given an awesome opportunity to participate in a fun event with

It is about gifting it forward. 
It is a way to receive and then give more than you received.

It is very simple, Jessie ( http://hornibrookfamily.blogspot.com) will get a gift from Ginger and then sends out a gift to three people turning one gift into three. Since I am privileged to be one of those three, I now get to send three gifts out to three of you, turning three gifts into nine and so on and so forth... (like the picture above).

So, the first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me. Not quite sure what they will be yet so hopefully a surprise will be fun.

In order to be part of the fun you have to play along. Those of you first three that comment will have 72 hours to post on your blog about this or I'll have to move on to comment #4 and so on.


The Fine Print:
These are the rules set forth by somebody somewhere back in the links of links of links. They are what they are and they shouldn't be changed.

Make sure in your comment you leave a way for me to contact you so that I can 1. acknowledge that you have been selected and 2. get your address to send you your gift!!!

This will be sooooo fun! Good luck to everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment